Sunday 29 July 2012

Fwd: Hillslope issue in Penang



From: Patahiyah Bt Ismail <hiyah@mppp.gov.my>
Date: July 29, 2012 13:44:55 GMT+08:00
To: Yan Lee <leeyan.c@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hillslope issue in Penang
Reply-To: Patahiyah Bt Ismail <hiyah@mppp.gov.my>

Noted. May be we can discuss on 24Aug as Noorhanis is preparing to send notice of our follow-up meeting. TQ and have a nice time....
------Original Message------
From: Yan Lee
To: Patahiyah Bt Ismail
Cc: gnp-geo@gnpgroup.com.my
Cc: limguaneng@penang.gov.my
Cc: chowkonyeow@penang.gov.my
Subject: Hillslope issue in Penang
Sent: Jul 29, 2012 10:46


YDP

I attended a discussion with Dr Gue yesterday.

In summary of my suggestion to Dr Gue, was that :

1. a form of monitoring system for slope development
2. publish live on MPPP website of the projects
3. make the developers pay for this system, they will channel it to the end user anyway.
4. Dr Gue to advise on new accurate, state of the art system being currently used in Australia or England where the safety of residents is PARAMOUNT.
5. This live feed shall give the people confidence in hillslope developments.
6. a concern with hillslope development for the lay person is not understanding whats being done.
7. there is also a misconception fueled by 50 over years of BN rule, that the civil service like MPPP cannot be trusted to take care of us.

Salam Bersih Malaysia
Thank you for a new Malaysia.
Email secured by Check Point


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Email secured by Check Point

No comments:

Post a Comment