Sunday 1 January 2012

Fwd: Chinese man critical with bird flu - Yahoo!




मेरे ipad से भेजा


Begin forwarded message:

From: Jimmy C S Lim <cslcyy@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: January 1, 2012 7:10:55 GMT+08:00
To: Lim Guan Eng Menteri <limguaneng@gmail.com>, Liew Chin Tong <chintong@bukitbendera.org>, YB Dato Sri Dr Ng Yen Yen <yenyenng@motour.gov.my>, Jeff Chew <jeffreychew@penang.gov.my>, "jeff001@jeffooi.com" <jeff001@jeffooi.com>, DAP Teh <dappenang.cagw.teh@gmail.com>, Yew Tung Seang <tsyew@mppp.gov.my>, Steven Sim <scheekeong@gmail.com>, Dap Chow DAP <chowkonyeow@penang.gov.my>
Cc: Lim Mah Hui <limmahhui@gmail.com>, Rebecca Wilkinson <rebeccaduckett@mac.com>, "leeyan.c@gmail.com" <leeyan.c@gmail.com>, Lee laines <leelaines@gmail.com>, yueh-kwong leong <leongyuehkwong@gmail.com>, Carolyn Khor <carolynkhor@gmail.com>, "sharannst@gmail.com" <sharannst@gmail.com>, "lschern@gmail.com" <lschern@gmail.com>, Winnie Yeoh <winnie@thestar.com.my>, Ben Wismen <ben@seri.com.my>, Paula Khoo <cocklesofmyheart@gmail.com>, "pakhimghee@gmail.com" <pakhimghee@gmail.com>, Siti Nabiha Tg Tokong <nabiha@usm.my>, Janet Chia <myjanetchia@gmail.com>, Cho wei Lim <chowei@hotmail.com>, wei ling Lim <esmelimweiling@yahoo.com>, Eileen Lim <eellim@magix.com.sg>, Sophine Tann <sophinetann@yahoo.com>, josie evans <jevans0304@yahoo.co.uk>, Zakiah kar kee Kassim <zkh_kassim@yahoo.com>, "emmanuelmarina@ymail.com" <emmanuelmarina@ymail.com>, "sharannst@gmail.com" <sharannst@gmail.com>, Lee laines <leelaines@gmail.com>, DAP Teh <dappenang.cagw.teh@gmail.com>, yee li <yeeelii@yahoo.com>, Ben Wismen <ben@seri.com.my>, Marion Olsen <marionolsensings@yahoo.co.uk>, kok Keong Chan <kkeong.chan@gmail.com>, Walter Teoh <walter.bcteoh@gmail.com>, Jaime Khoo <jaime.khoo@gmail.com>, sabrina Edgecombe <akilsabrina@gmail.com>, David CHeah <davecheah@gmail.com>, Winnie Yeoh <winnie@thestar.com.my>, HT Khor <htkhor@gmail.com>, siak hong law <siakhongstudio@yahoo.com>, Keith Hockton <keithhockton@gmail.com>, 'Clement -' <clement@pht.org.my>, "leeyan.c@gmail.com" <leeyan.c@gmail.com>, Rebecca Wilkinson <rebeccaduckett@mac.com>, "janetindatai@hotmail.com" <janetindatai@hotmail.com>, Lim Mah Hui <limmahhui@gmail.com>, "quercusben@gmail.com" <quercusben@gmail.com>, "sammie.chew@gmail.com" <sammie.chew@gmail.com>, "tanyauchong@gmail.com" <tanyauchong@gmail.com>, "tanyeowwooi@gmail.com" <tanyeowwooi@gmail.com>, "dr.gwynn@gmail.com" <dr.gwynn@gmail.com>, "chewsc@sinchew.com.my" <chewsc@sinchew.com.my>, "josephine@thestar.com.my" <josephine@thestar.com.my>, "SKC2@guangming.com.my" <SKC2@guangming.com.my>, "clchuah@guangming.com.my" <clchuah@guangming.com.my>, Brendan Lyons PMC <president@pmc.edu.my>, Agnes Maritha James <agnes.james@thinkcity.com.my>, "veronica.liew@thinkcity.com.my" <veronica.liew@thinkcity.com.my>, neil khor <neilkhor@gmail.com>
Subject: Fw: Chinese man critical with bird flu - Yahoo!
Reply-To: Jimmy C S Lim <cslcyy@yahoo.co.uk>


Better to act with caution and prudence than to regret later......
Better to err in prudence than to suffer in pride and denial.  
That is the reality of Life, 
Pride always precede a fall.


Anon.



.

Personal message:
What will the impact be on Georgetown should the Swiftlets contact the H5N1 bird virus and bring it back to the illegal swiftlets farms in the heritage sites" Only finger pointing. A Malaysian Cultural trait. Netizens will be left to bear the brunt of the inefficiency of the Local Authorities. The Citizens Awareness Chant Group will have to say "we told you so" but it will be to late. Can MPPP with a sense of Responsibility, Urgency and Diligence kindly act against these illegal activities within residential and commercial zones of the city under the Town and Country Planning Act?
Chinese man critical with bird flu - Yahoo!
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/chinese-man-critical-bird-flu-185801708.html
A 39-year-old man is in critical condition after testing positive for the deadly H5N1 bird flu virus in the Chinese city of Shenzhen, state media reported Saturday quoting local health authorities.
Read the full story


No comments:

Post a Comment