Friday 6 April 2012

Fwd: ESTABLISHED HOUSING AREAS - MPPP garis panduan on increased of density to 87 units per acre




मेरे ipad से भेजा


Begin forwarded message:

From: Roslan Bin Ramly <roslan@mppp.gov.my>
Date: April 6, 2012 18:43:59 GMT+08:00
To: Patahiyah Bt Ismail <hiyah@mppp.gov.my>
Cc: Patahiyah Bt Ismail <hiyah@mppp.gov.my>, Bavani a/p Sundaramoorthy <bavani@mppp.gov.my>, "leeyan.c@gmail.com" <leeyan.c@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ESTABLISHED HOUSING AREAS - MPPP garis panduan on increased of density to 87 units per acre

Pn YDP
Untuk makluman semua cadangan yang dikemukakan ke OSC akan diproses mengikut garispanduan Dan peruntukan undang2 yang sedia ada.

Tk

Roslan

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 6, 2012, at 14:42, "Patahiyah Bt Ismail" <hiyah@mppp.gov.my> wrote:

PRP

 

Dirujuk untuk perhatian dan maklumbalas segera.  TK

 

Zaliza


From: yan lee [leeyan.c@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 12:22 PM
To: Patahiyah Bt Ismail
Cc: Bavani a/p Sundaramoorthy
Subject: Re: ESTABLISHED HOUSING AREAS - MPPP garis panduan on increased of density to 87 units per acre

YDP

Is 20 Pykett located within an established housing area as per guidelines issued by MPPP ??

If yes, the increased in density to 87 units per acre shall not be applied here.

I will be bringing up this issue at the Consultative forum on Monday.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment